Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tigers

tiger
I know tigers eat meat, zebras, antelopes, deer, young elephants, sambar deer, wild cattle, wild pigs, and water buffaloes.

I know tigers live in the zoo, the jungle, and Asia.

I know tigers roared.

I know tigers sleep in the den at night.

I know tigers will chase the zebras, the antelopes, the deer, the young elephants, and the sambar deer.

I know tigers can roar, growl, and snarl.

A male tiger is called a Tiger.

A female tiger is called a Tigress.

A baby tiger is called a cub.

I know tigers can run thirty five miles per hour.

I know tigers killed bears.

Tigers can be black and orange or white and black.

7 comments:

kaci said...

I love your blog Sam! Do you know how much Tigers can weigh?

Ms. Kaci

Babs (Beetle) said...

Tigers are great, but what about doing one on Panthers?

Anonymous said...

nice job Sam..and Panthers would be a good one

The Speaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snickerzramses said...

Nice job on your blog, Sam. Do you know what they call the cubs of a male tiger and a female lion? Have you ever seen one?

Sam said...

Tigers can weigh up to two hundred pounds.

Sam said...

A lion and the tiger cub is called a liger.