Sunday, October 12, 2008

Otters

Otters Pictures, Images and Photos
Otters

I know otters eat fish, shellfish, small mammals, water birds, eggs, frogs, earthworms, and plants.

I know otters live in the zoo, North America, South America, Africa, Europe, and Asia.

I know otters sleep in the water at night.

I know otters will chase the fish, the shellfish, small mammals, water birds, the frogs, and the earthworms.

The african clawless otters live in Africa.

The sea otters live in the western North America, and northeast Asia.

The south american otters live in South America.

I know sea otters will eat the crabs, the sea urchins, the clams, the mussels, the squids, the octopuses, the fish, and the abalones.

I know ther river otters will eat the fish, the shellfish, and the frogs.

No comments: